Al-Naqeeb Mosque is a mosque in Trabzon, Türkiye.
It was built in the 10th or 11th century during the Byzantine era as a church, and its name changed to the current name and its function changed, that is, it was converted into a mosque after the Ottoman conquest of the city in 1461. The northern entrance was built by the Ottomans. In 1975 it underwent a major restoration and the roof was covered with concrete. The building consists of three naves and the niches are made of ancient stone.